APPLICATION FORM (only for XI Std) - 2021-2022 - St. James Matric. Hr. Sec. School (Trichy)
INSTRUCTION FOR APPLYING FOR ADMISSION TO STD. XI FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021 – 2022.
1. The process of applying for admission will be online.
2. Online Registration will open on 7th May 2021 (Friday) from 4.00 p.m. onwards.
3. Online submission of the filled-in application will be successful only upon the payment of application fee Rs 300/- by online.
4. Submission of the application form does not guarantee admission.Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right.The decision of the Management is final in all matters.
5. Any attempt to use influence of authorities, unfair means or recommendation for admission will lead to automatic disqualification.
6. NO DONATION is collected for admission. We are not responsible if you are deceived by any middleman.
(For Students of St. James Matric. Hr. Sec. School, Trichy-1)
The School fee for the previous academic year (2020-2021 – Std.X) should have been paid in full with no fee balance.
Based on the Annual Mark statements of Std.VIII (2018-2019), Std.IX (2019-2020) and online marks of Std.X (2020-2021), the Management will decide upon your request for group preference.
(For Students of other Schools)
The Annual Mark statement of Std.VIII (2018-2019), Std.IX (2019-2020) and the online test mark/ any assessment made in the school (Marks) for Std.X (2020-2021) have to be uploaded.
The criteria for admission and fixing the groups will be decided considering the above said marks.
Mark statements of VIII, IX and X have to be attached compulsorily.
THE GROUPS AVAILABLE ARE AS FOLLOWS
- Group – I : Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Computer Science.
- Group – II : Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Group – III : Accountancy, Commerce, Economics & Business Mathematics and Statistics.
- Group – IV : Accountancy, Commerce, Economics & Computer Applications.
OPTIONAL LANGUAGE UNDER PART - I
LANGUAGE UNDER PART - II
Note : 1. Failure to follow the above instruction will disqualify the admission.
2. Applications with wrong information will be summarily rejected.