Class XI Registration Form - Union Christian Public School
Instructions for Online Registration for Class XI
- Registration must be done online.
- All the details must be filled in correctly.
- Incorrect and incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Submit the online registration for Class XI
- The hard copy of the same must be submitted in the school office at a later date. An SMS regarding the date of submission of hard copy to the UCPS office will be sent to you in your registered mob.No.
- The registration fee for the online application form must be paid at the school office at the time of submission of the same.
- The following documents should be attached with hard copy of the registration form.
The registration form must be signed by the parent / guardian.
An SMS / Email will be sent confirming the registration.
Shortlisted candidates will attend an interview with the admission panel which will be intimated through SMS in the registered mobile number.
Admission is subject to vacancy and registration does not ensure admission.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- Photocopy of birth certificate & community certificate (if applicable).
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Self attested copies of the mark statement.
- Transfer certificate (applicable after admission).