APPLICATION FORM (only for L.K.G.) - 2020-2021 - St. James Matric. Hr. Sec. School (Trichy)
L.K.G admission will be granted for students who fulfill the following requirements
1. Online Registration will open on 21st July, 2020 (Tuesday) from 9.00 a.m onwards. The online site will close automatically after downloading 500 Application Forms.
2. The Child should have been born on or after 01/08/2016 and on or before 31/07/2017. The Child should have completed 3 years and not 4 years as on 31/07/2020.
3. More than one Registration form for one child will be rejected.
4. Pay the Application Fee Rs. 250 along with the filled-in Application Form at the time of submission.
5. On the submission date, the Parents of the candidate alone wearing mask and keeping social distancing should be present in the school for certificate verification on the date and time according to the Application number mentioned below.
6. Kindly bring the original Birth Certificate, Community Certificate, Aadhaar Card of the child (if available) and Family Ration Card which will be returned immediately after due verification.
7. Submitting the application form does not guarantee admission. Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right. The decision of the Management is final in all matters.
8. Any attempt to use influence of authorities, unfair means or recommendation for admission will lead to automatic disqualification..
9. NO DONATION is collected for admission. We are not responsible if you are deceived by any middlemen.
Kindly attach the following documents with the filled-in application form.
- A Photocopy of the Birth Certificate, Community Certificate and Aadhaar Card of the applicant (if available) and the Family Ration Card.
- Roman Catholics must attach a copy of the candidate’s Baptism Certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest.
- Affix a recent Passport size colour photo of the child.
- Family photo (Father, Mother and candidate only) – Postcard size
Note : 1. Failure to follow the above instruction will disqualify admission.
2. Applications found defective will be summarily rejected.